In your busy daily routine, remembering to grab the right vitamins and supplements can sometimes be a challenge. To help you grab and go, Young Living has developed a color-coded quick-reference system that helps you select the right supplements your body needs.
Green: Foundational/Core Nutrition: Products labeled in green offer a broad spectrum of vitamins, minerals, and other basic nutrients to give you a boost and keep you going all day long. These supplements are intended for daily use. Check individual labels for dosage instructions.
Red: Targeted Support: Red-labeled products have specific ingredients targeted to different areas of your body, such as your bones and muscles, endocrine system, kidney, bladder, cardiovascular system, and more.
Gold: Essential Oil-infused Support: Look for the gold nutrition labels lined with green, blue, or red for vitamins and supplements infused with pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. These precision-delivery liquid softgels dissolve at the precise moment needed in your system for maximum results. See individual labels for dosage instructions.
As always, if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, please consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use.
Check out our full line of nutrition products here.
Associate Product Manager, Nutrition
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on essential oils
- In And Out Different Beauty Anti-Aging Products « Forty, Flirty …
- The ZH Laywyer » Blog Archive » Understanding What Is So Amazing …
- Helichrysum Essential Oil – Aromatherapy | Aromatherapy Scent
- Related posts on natural
- New Year Resolutions for Natural Health | AftaDeath.com
- Natural Help For Thinning Hair (Alopecia) | Natural Holistic …
- Abolish That Aggravating Toothache Utilizing Natural Remedies …
- Related posts on supplements
- Liquid Oxygen Supplements For Total Vitality « Marcia Sansom
- What weight loss supplements can people with Bipolar condition …
- About Sports Nutrition Supplements | Breaking News – Trans4you.org