Sore throat testimonial:
My 6 year old had strep last year. He had 103 temp with white patches on the back of his throat….I decided to try the YL products first before opting for other solutions. I am soooo happy I did.
This is what we did:
1. I dropped 1 drop of lemon on the back of his throat ( I think he let me do this twice in one day)
2. Then I dropped a couple drops of Thieves in honey and had him suck on that – about 1 TBS.
3. I also made a some warm tea with honey, Thieves and Lemon and had him sip on that. (In fact, I have this mixture with added RC every morning for myself).
4. I was also applying Thieves to his throat and feet.**
By the next morning he was pretty much back to normal. Hope that helps!
Jordan R., RN
Remember, Thieves and the oils in it are all highly antimicrobial…in fact, Thieves has been tested at Weber State University in Ogden, Utah, and found to have a 99.996% kill rate against all airborne bacteria. And in November 2006, The University of Manchester published findings from their extensive research on essential oils versus the hospital super bug MRSA. In every case study it was found that Thieves ingredients 100% destroyed MRSA. What’s more, it’s been shown that no virus is able to replicate in clove oil, used in Thieves, or indeed in many other essential oils.
Are you diffusing Thieves in your home and/or office? It’s so easy to do…it keeps your environment clear of “bugs” and smells so yummy!
Check out all the products in the Thieves line…I use them all in my home (toothpaste, mouthwash, household cleaner, spray, ..love them!).
**NOTE: Applied topically to OUTSIDE of throat! Also note that undiluted Thieves oil can be “hot” on sensitive skin. Try diluting it at least 50-50 with vegetable oil before using topically…75% veg oil to 25% Thieves with young children.
All information in this article is for educational purposes only. It is not for the diagnosis, treatment, prescription or cure of any disease or health condition.
Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)
- Related posts on sore throat
- Sore throat remedies « Namaste Nutrition
- Bronchitis + Bronovil = Breathe Easy | svccwa.org
- Esophageal cancer? | FIGHT CANCER INFO
- Related posts on strep throat
- Has anyone had this recent Bug/Flu? » Flu Symptoms 2011
- Feelings before knowing you are pregnant symptoms like flu? » Flu …
- Dunia Lagu Gratis » Blog Archive » VLdLtjgQGUM
- Related posts on Thieves
- Hydro tries to outsmart power thieves « Talesfromthelou’s Blog
- centipede game – games: The Sly Collection
- Aladdin and the King of Thieves (In Hindi) | Watch Online Movies Free