Cypress essential oil and nosebleeds! My 12 year old son gets nosebleeds frequently. Dr. Minke said during his class at Grand Convention to put cypress on the inside of each forearm (there are big veins there and that’s one of the fastest ways to get the oils into the blood stream). I’ll do 2 applications on each arm and his nose stops bleeding in under 1-2 minutes every time.
Cypress is one of the oils in the “Oils of Ancient Scripture” set and is also available as a single oil. It’s been used for thousands of years! What else is it good for? Read on!
31. Use a drop or two of Cypress where you would apply a deodorant.
32. Equal parts Cypress and Tangerine mixed with a small amount of V-6 mixing oil makes a wonderful serum for skin toning and also aids with the healing of scar tissue.
(Try five drops of each in a 5ml bottle and then fill the rest of the bottle with carrier oil.)
33. Mix several drops of Cypress with pure V-6 mixing oil and apply on location to help with arthritis discomfort. (Those with less sensitive skin may wish to try applying Cypress oil neat.)
34. Apply Cypress neat or diluted on location to ease cramping.
35. Apply a drop of Cypress to a minor injury to facilitate healing and prevent infection.
36. Rub Cypress around the nasal area to help control a nose bleed. (Avoid the eye area.)
37. Use several drops mixed with V-6 mixing oil and apply where needed as an insect repellant.
38. Diffuse Cypress, or inhale directly from the bottle to help with insomnia.
39. Help relieve acute chest discomfort and/or bronchitis by rubbing Cypress on the chest area.
40. Help strengthen blood capillaries and increase circulation by rubbing Cypress mixed with V-6 mixing oil on location. When used with Helichrysum oil, may help with varicose and spider veins.
This information is for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or treat any condition. Always consult with your health care professional on matters concerning your health! Personal testimonials are in no way to be taken as recommended ways to use essential oils.
Cypress therapeutic grade essential oil is available at YoungLiving. Click here to find out how to save 24% on all your Young Living orders.